Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Jenn's Thoughts on Month 1

Well, after completing my first painting in the group it is decided that I cannot, in fact, paint. My goals for next month are to steer away from the elementary style ground and sky, as well as incorporating some sort of method into the painting, more advanced than a paint-by-numbers-esque style. I am hoping to at least advance my drawing skills throughout this process and come up with some cool stuff as we go!

Looking forward to the next assignment. Also, perhaps I will put out a snack for a certain young lady who pesters as soon as she finishes her painting ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to convince the young lady to do more detail in her next painting or perhaps go bigger. I suspect she sees this as a race and my theory was supported by her post where she had to state she was the first to finish. Both Ellery and I said "what does that commentary have to do with your painting?" Ah kids...

    ReplyDelete