Monday, May 17, 2010

Commentary from EL Rutty...

So last night was the first painting night (as can be seen from the previous post) and I'd say it went fairly well.

What I learned from the experience...

- Painting is hard.
- I don't know color theory at all.
- I never have enough of a color, or too much.
- I don't want to do another painting with such little details again.

I only finished half of the painting, and even what I did finish, I didn't get a chance to do the outlining for detail...

I believe Arlyn and I were the only two who didn't finish, so we will have to have another session before the month is up and new words are picked.
last night we also discussed bringing in a guest teacher along the way... hm. Wonder who we could sucker into coming by our little group...

HI BRISSON!!!

1 comment: